Re: [PBML] XML::Parser

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2001
      I belive you need to put the expat libraries in the system libraires and not
      the perl libraries. Probably /usr/lib or /usr/local/lib on Linux. Whatever
      library directory is in your default libarary path.
      -Mike

      On Wednesday 02 May 2001 15:04, you wrote:
      > Hi
      >
      > I have downloaded XML::Paser 2.30 which requires expat. I have
      > downloaded expat also, but I when I run makefile for XML::Parser, it
      > say that it can't find expat to make the file. I put expat in the
      > perl/lib directory. Any suggestions?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Bill

    • Bill Bejeck
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2001
        Thanks Mike,

        What I neglected to say is that I develop my scripts
        on a Windows 98. Do you know the path I would need to
        place expat on a Win32 system? Thanks

        Bill

        http://auctions.yahoo.com/