help: ActivePerl Win2K lwp-download multiple pages

  • fcqmax@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2001
      Hi,

      I have ActivePerl running on Win2K and successfuly downloaded a web
      page using lwp-download.bat
      My problem is that when I create a .bat file like the following:

      lwp-download http://x.com/index.html
      lwp-download http://x2.com/index.html

      the second line will not run. The first line runs fine but the .bat
      file doesn't continue to process any lines after, it just stops. Is
      there something wrong with my .bat file or do I need to edit lwp-
      download.pl?

      Thanks!
      Chris