How do I start learning perl?

  • Bambang Bayu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2000
      Hi,

      I'm really beginner of this perl language. I don't
      know how to start to learn this perl language. What
      software do I need? How to install the software? I
      hope it can be run in Windows NT, because I don't
      understand Unix OS.

      I'm studying ASP language. It's very easy and
      convinience. But I just realize that Perl or CGI
      currently is the most popular language being used in
      internet. That's why I want to learn perl. Could you
      give me some guidance to start learning perl language?
      Thank you for your attention.

      Best Regards,
      Bambang

      http://im.yahoo.com/