array of a built hash

  • carol white
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2014
      Hi,

      I build a hash and then, I  create an array of this hash and
      want to modify the value of one key of the hash. Although I assign the array to
      the built hash, it seems that the hash gets created from scratch and the built hash is not assigned to the array. What's wrong? see the attached program

      Thanks

      carol

    • merlynstonehengecom
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2014

        carol> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

        Attachments not allowed. Please paste your code in-line.

        Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
        Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig