need perl program

  • Aditya Hermawan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2000
      Hello,
      I am going to build a database driven website and need a Perl program
      for it. I only know Perl very little and don't know about database
      (mySQL) at all, so I need someone to write it for me.

      Unfortunately, I am on a very low budget, so I can't pay right now. But
      if the site grows and already collects revenues I will pay as high as
      possible. So, is there any of you who are willing to work with me to do
      this? Please mail me directly.