To get page number in pdf

  • Prasad M
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 22, 2013
      Hi All,

      How to get starting and ending page number in pdf using perl.

      Folder name "YYYY", this folder contain 20+ pdf files. each PDF file name should be "xxxxx_pg01-pg05".

      Thanks,
      Prasad
    • kenshail2003
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 23, 2013
        You should explain more clearly exactly what you want to do.
      • shiv kumar
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 24, 2013
          Hi ,

          Prasad , Your question is not clear.

          I think, he wants to check no of pages in each PDF and rename them in the mentioned format.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 25, 2013
            The first step to writing a program in any language is to clearly define your exact objectives. Then you can break the tasks down in to simpler steps.

            I don't believe that the purpose of this forum is to do the programming for others but to help them do it themselves.
            He should first make an attempt to write it himself and then ask for help if/when he is struggling.