Trouble Trip Help......(Bilashi Sahu)

  • Bilashi Sahu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2013
      Hello,

      I'm sorry for not informing you about our trip to Manila Philippines.We had to visit a resort in Manila Philippines,Unfortunately we got mugged at GUN POINT by some muggers,all cash,credit card and phone were stolen away.It was a scary experience but glad we still have our lives and passports.We've been to the Embassy but they are not been 100% supportive.Return flight leaves in few hours but having troubles sorting out the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't allow us to leave until we settle the bill.

      I was wondering if you can loan us some money to get the hotel bills sort out and also get a cab to the airport,will definitely refund it as soon as we get back.All i need is (2,000 USD) but will appreciate whatsoever you can afford to loan me right now.You can have it wired to my name via Western Union..Check:- www.westernunion.com and see if you can wire it online or you will have to go to a western union location nearby, Here is the details to get it to me:

      Receiver's Name :- Bilashi Sahu
      Location: 1 Robinsons Mall Otis manila Philippines
      Country: Manila  Philippines

      Here are the details needed for me to pick the money up here.

      MTCN:........................
      Sender's Name:....................

      Email me the transfer details(MTCN#) as soon as you are done with the transfer including the amount sent..Let me know if you are heading out to western union and how soon will you be back.

      I owe you A lot.
      Await your response.

    • Charles K. Clarkson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2013
        Ah. The classics are the best.

        Charles Clarkson
        --
        I'm not really a smart person. I just play one on the Internet.