Re: [PBML] File - Who we are

  • Rob Richardson
    Message 1 of 34 , Dec 2, 2012
      What did you find from a Google search?

      RobR

    • perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 1 2:00 AM
        Good day,

        This Perl-Beginner group was set up for people to learn about the Perl language, and how it may be used in their websites.

        Although there are thousands of people on this group, from beginners to experts willing to help, this is 'a' Perl group.

        Ask us a question by sending an email to perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com

        The official perl beginners group can be found at http://www.perl.org, and instructions on joining can be found on their website at :-

        http://lists.perl.org/list/beginners.html

        Group Moderators