Catalyst HTML VIEW Inheritance

  • Thiago Nascimento
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2012
      Hi,

      I'm a newbie Catalyst framework user, and I'm trying to use inheritance
      between two templates. I'm using the Template::Toolkit. But it's not
      working. Could anyone help me?

      I didn't understand very well how can I use the inheritance. I have been
      consulting this link: http://template-toolkit.org/docs/manual/Views.html
      Section about Inheritance.

      // The parent template: myapp.tt

      [% VIEW main %]
      [% main.header = INCLUDE templates/header.tt %]
      [% main.menu = INCLUDE templates/menu.tt %]
      [% main.content = '' %]
      [% END %]

      [% main.header %]

      [% main.menu %]

      <center>
      [% main.content %]
      </center>

      // end - parente template

      // The child template
      [% VIEW dashboard %]
      base = myapp.tt
      [% END %

      // end

      Thanks in advance.

      --
      Thiago Nascimento
      perl -e '$_="tMM naaCt Feocmama_itpUilucoGa";$_.=$1,print $2 while