Re: [PBML] Regarding sdbm error mesage

  • Shlomi Fish
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2012
      Hi Musfique,

      please reply to the mailing list instead of to me in private (as I
      specifically note in the last line of my message). From the gmail.com
      interface, hit "Reply All".

      On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:51:42 +0900
      "Md. Musfique Anwar" <musfique.anwar@...> wrote:

      > Dear Shlomif,
      >
      > Thanks for your e-mail.
      >
      > When I execute the code using
      >
      > use Tie::LevelDB <https://metacpan.org/module/Tie::LevelDB>;
      >
      > tie my %hash, 'Tie::LevelDB', "/tmp/testdb";
      >
      > I got error message mentioned that "Can't locate Tie/LevelDB.pm".

      1. You should install Tie::LevelDB from CPAN (and the Google LevelDB
      C++ library which is its dependency). See:

      * http://perl-begin.org/topics/cpan/

      * http://perl-begin.org/topics/cpan/wrappers-for-distributions/

      2. Don't use Tie::LevelDB's tie interface. Use the object-oriented one
      which mirrors the C++ API.

      Regards,

      Shlomi Fish