perl code for finding the radiality centrality of a graph or a network

  • gaurav.pandey789@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2012
      perl code for finding the radiality centrality of a graph or a network
    • Joe Pepersack
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2012
        On 9/28/12 3:20 AM, gaurav.pandey789@... wrote:
        > perl code for finding the radiality centrality of a graph or a network
        Your first stop for questions like this should always be CPAN.

        http://search.cpan.org/search?query=graph+centrality

        There are a few modules present which may solve your problem, or serve
        as a basis for further work.

        Stepping outside of pure Perl, I would suggest you look at the Apache
        Mahout <http://mahout.apache.org> library, which is implemented in
        Java. You can incorporate Java code in a Perl script via the
        Inline::Java <http://search.cpan.org/%7Epatl/Inline-Java-0.53/Java.pod>
        module available on CPAN.

        Inline::Java works but is not especially elegant or performant.
        Unfortunately, Java integration is one of Perl's few weak points. Jython
        and JRuby have more elegant tools for using Java classes natively, so
        they are a good choice if you want to retain the power of a dynamic
        scripting language but have to work within the confines of the JVM. If
        you know Perl, moving to Ruby is a fairly easy transition.

      • gaurav.pandey789@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
          thanks