Re: [PBML] hangover (was Re: Perl Shop)

  • Charles K. Clarkson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2001
      Smith, Eric - WPAFB/YSXOI" <eric.smith@...> wrote:
      : > I know that Perl can do practically anything.. one being decoding
      : > DVD's in about 7 lines..is there any code to help cure hangovers?
      : >
      : > - Olly
      :
      : Maybe (been a while since testing this code)...
      :
      : if (defined $hangover) {
      : &select_mixture;
      : &drink($mixture);
      : }
      :
      : sub drink_mixture {
      : $mixture = 'Shirley Temple';
      : if (!defined $mixture) {
      : $mixture = 'tomato juice';
      : # some say to swap the order
      : }
      : return $mixture;
      : }
      :

      Sure! Leave out the select_mixture sub . . .

      I remember reading about a module called
      IO::HairOfTheDogThatBitMe

      Maybe we can search CPAN . . .

      Charles K. Clarkson

      People who want to share their religious views with you
      almost never want you to share yours with them.