File - Who we are

  • perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 1, 2012
      Good day,

      This Perl-Beginner group was set up for people to learn about the Perl language, and how it may be used in their websites.

      Although there are thousands of people on this group, from beginners to experts willing to help, this is 'a' Perl group.

      Ask us a question by sending an email to perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com

      The official perl beginners group can be found at http://www.perl.org, and instructions on joining can be found on their website at :-

      http://lists.perl.org/list/beginners.html

      Group Moderators
      perl-beginner-owner@yahoogroups.com
    • perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 23 , Dec 2, 2012
              hi,

              Could you please send me links, where i can find problems , so sharpen my perl skills, like excercixes etc

              thanks!

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 23 , Dec 2, 2012
                What did you find from a Google search?

                RobR

                On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:31 AM, siddhartha singh
                <sid12_jaipushp@...> wrote:

                > hi,
                >

                > Could you please send me links, where i can find problems , so sharpen my perl skills, like excercixes etc
                >
                > thanks!
              • Shlomi Fish
                Message 7 of 23 , Dec 2, 2012
                  Hi Siddhartha,

                  On Sun, 2 Dec 2012 21:31:41 +0800 (SGT)
                  siddhartha singh <sid12_jaipushp@...> wrote:

                  > hi,
                  >

                  > Could you please send me links, where i can find problems , so sharpen my
                  > perl skills, like excercixes etc
                  >
                  > thanks!

                  See:

                  http://perl-begin.org/exercises/