Beginning

  • Nate Long
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
      I know this may sound REALLY stupid, but.....i had started perl
      awhile ago and it kinda hard for me and i gave up(probably because of
      the tutorial i was using) and does anybody know a good online
      tutorial or a book for me to get started with (preferably a online
      tutorial but if you have a REALLY good book for me to get then tell
      me) but i need to get started....thanks

      -hybernate20
      --Nate
    • Mike Payne
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
        Learning Perl, by O'Reilly and Associates.

        -Mike

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2001
          > I know this may sound REALLY stupid, but.....i had started perl
          > awhile ago and it kinda hard for me and i gave up(probably because of
          > the tutorial i was using) and does anybody know a good online
          > tutorial or a book for me to get started with (preferably a online
          > tutorial but if you have a REALLY good book for me to get then tell
          > me) but i need to get started....thanks
          >
          > -hybernate20
          > --Nate

        • Bara Zani
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2001
            I apologize for mailing the attachment to whole group ...
            it was intended for Nate.
            sorry for waisting your bytes :0)
            BaraZani