Re: [PBML] Perl for MM7

  • andy_bach@wiwb.uscourts.gov
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2012
      > Can [you suggest any modules] using Perl for protocol MM7?

      I don't know specfically but as MM7 is SOAP/HTTP based web service:
      http://www.celtius.com/s.asp?p=516

      It would appear you can use SOAP::Lite (for one) to handle some of it:
      http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=720228

      There is a winx/ActiveX/.net (I dunno) tool kit:
      http://www.activexperts.com/xmstoolkit/objects/mm7/

      ----------------------
      Andy Bach
      Systems Mangler
      Internet: andy_bach@...
      Voice: (608) 261-5738, Cell: (608) 658-1890

      "The first principle is that you must not fool yourself,
      and you are the easiest person to fool."
      Richard Feynman

    • Shlomi Fish
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2012
        Hi,

        On Mon, 6 Aug 2012 11:29:17 -0500
        andy_bach@... wrote:

        > > Can [you suggest any modules] using Perl for protocol MM7?
        >
        > I don't know specfically but as MM7 is SOAP/HTTP based web service:
        > http://www.celtius.com/s.asp?p=516
        >
        > It would appear you can use SOAP::Lite (for one) to handle some of it:
        > http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=720228

        Here is what perlbot has to say about SOAP:

        <rindolf> perlbot: soap
        <perlbot> rindolf: avoid SOAP::Lite, try SOAP::WSDL or
        XML::Compile::SOAP for more modern takes on the protocol

        Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

      • ivy_hikaru2009
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2012