Re: [PBML] Really a true beginner

  • Phil Pinkerton
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2012
      Thanks I'll get started on your recommendations

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2012

        knowledgevisionstaythirsty> 5) Bought The Perl CD Book Shelf

        The Perl CD Bookshelf is *quite* old (at least a decade and a half).
        You'd be better off subscribing to Safari (www.safaribooksonline.com) if
        you want up-to-date Perl books in an e-book form.

      • Phil Pinkerton
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3, 2012
          Oh well I only paid $5.00

          Now I also have the Modern Perl 2011-2012 PDF version
          and various links.

          So far no success even in just doing a simple extraction of a users name and printing it.
          can do easily in k-shell but not so in Perl yet.