Re: [PBML] Displaying Summary Output in HTML page using "prove"

  • Roger
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 18, 2012
      hmm....that's weird. I see the attachment
      in the sent mail. Anyhow I'm attaching the file again. Thanks, Roger

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 19, 2012
        On 4/19/2012 1:33 AM, Roger wrote:
        > hmm....that's weird. I see the attachment in the sent mail.
        > Anyhow I'm attaching the file again.

        [...]

        It looks like your attachment is being stripped. Try using
        Pastebin (http://pastebin.com/) or a similar service to share
        large blocks of code. Feel free to add a few lines of code in
        the message.

        HTH,

        Charles Clarkson
        --
        Free Market Advocate
        Mobile Home Investor

        I'm not really a smart person. I just play one on the Internet.

        Stephenville, TX
        http://twitter.com/CharlesClarkson
        +1 (254) 434-2733
      • Roger
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 19, 2012
          Here's the code and output:

          ======> test.t

          #!/usr/bin/perl

          use strict;
          use warnings;

          require "/home/mydir/perl5/lib/perl5/TAP/Harness.pm";
          require "/home/mydir/perl5/lib/perl5/TAP/Formatter/HTML.pm";
          require "/home/mydir/perl5/lib/perl5/TAP/Parser/Aggregator.pm";

          use Test::More;

          my @tests = qw[01.pl 02.pl 03.pl 04.pl];
          my $no_of_tests = scalar @tests;
          plan tests => $no_of_tests;

          my $f = TAP::Formatter::HTML->new;
          $f->verbosity(-1);
          $f->force_inline_css(0);

          my %args = (
                  formatter => $f,
                  merge => 1,
          );
          my $a = TAP::Parser::Aggregator->new;
          my $h = TAP::Harness->new(\%args);
          $a->start;
          $h->aggregate_tests($a, @tests);
          $a->stop;

          done_testing($no_of_tests);

          # Print Summary
          my $summary = <<'END_SUMMARY';
          Total Tests:    %s
          Passed:    %s
          Failed:    %s
          Unexpectedly succeeded: %s
          END_SUMMARY

          printf $summary,
          scalar $a->total,
          scalar $a->passed,
          scalar $a->failed,
          scalar $a->todo_passed;

          =======> I used "prove" to run the script:
          prove -m -Q t/*.pl --formatter TAP::Formatter::HTML > Out.html

          ========> HTML Output

              1..4
              not ok 1 - First
              ok 1 - Second
              ok 1 - Third
              Total Tests: 4
              Passed: 3
              Failed: 1
              Unexpectedly succeeded: 0
              ok 1 - Four

          Thanks,

          Roger

          ________________________________
          > hmm....that's weird. I see the attachment in the sent mail.
          > Anyhow I'm attaching the file again.

          [...]

          It looks like your attachment is being stripped. Try using
          Pastebin (http://pastebin.com/) or a similar service to share
          large blocks of code. Feel free to add a few lines of code in
          the message.

          HTH,

          Charles Clarkson
          --
          Free Market Advocate
          Mobile Home Investor
          Programmer

          I'm not really a smart person. I just play one on the Internet.

          Stephenville, TX
          http://twitter.com/CharlesClarkson
          +1 (254) 434-2733

        • Jeremy Naylor
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 19, 2012
            At 18:33 19/04/2012, you wrote:
            >hmm....that's weird. I see the attachment in the sent mail. Anyhow
            >I'm attaching the file again. Thanks, Roger

            Hey Roger and all,

            Charles is right - attachments are stripped from e-mails before
            they're sent to the e-mail list.

            Hope this helps.

            Cheers,

            Jeremy Naylor (List moderator)