New to perl

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28 7:20 PM
      Where should i start ! Its very interesting to me, and cannot wait to learn more ! Thanks for your help and suggestions !

      Todd
    • Chankey Pathak
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28 9:02 PM
        Start with begging Perl or Learning Perl.

        http://www.perl.org/books/beginning-perl/

        --
        Regards,
        Chankey Pathak <http://javaenthusiastic.blogspot.com>

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 28 9:02 PM
          LOL sorry for typo, *beginning

          On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 10:32 AM, Chankey Pathak <chankey007@...>wrote:

          > Start with begging Perl or Learning Perl.
          >
          > http://www.perl.org/books/beginning-perl/
          >

          > On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 8:50 AM, Todd <certguy12@...> wrote:
          >
          >> **
          >>

          >> Where should i start ! Its very interesting to me, and cannot wait to
          >> learn more ! Thanks for your help and suggestions !
          >>
          >> Todd
          >>

          > --
          > Regards,
          > Chankey Pathak <http://javaenthusiastic.blogspot.com>

          --
          Regards,
          Chankey Pathak <http://javaenthusiastic.blogspot.com>

        • Alan Haggai Alavi
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 29 12:10 AM
            Hello Todd,

            > Where should i start ! Its very interesting to me, and cannot wait to
            > learn more ! Thanks for your help and suggestions !

            "Perl for Newbies" is a good tutorial:
            http://perl-begin.org/tutorials/perl-for-newbies/

            Regards,
            Alan Haggai Alavi.
            --
            The difference makes the difference.
          • Todd carpenter
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 29 4:48 PM
              Thanks will take a look at it tonight !  If i have any questions, i will ask ! Thanks again !

              Todd