Re: [PBML] Perl Tk ang graphing

  • Shawn H Corey
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2011
      On 11-11-20 06:51 AM, medura43 wrote:
      > If so, can some refer me to resources that explain how this can be done?

      You should use GD::Graph or GD::Graph3d to create PNG files. Both are
      available from CPAN.

      --
      Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
      Shawn

      as it is about coding.

      Never give up your dreams. Give up your goals, plans,
      strategy, tactics, and anything that's not working but never
      give up your dreams.
    • Paul.G
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 21, 2011
        Thanks for your help everyone, I have some reading to do. Hopefully, I can have some nice plots on a graph over the next few weeks.

        cheers