Re: [PBML] need perl script to upload a file to my website

  • Murugesan M
    Message 1 of 15 , May 25, 2011
      Hi,

      Please check this site

      http://www.perlfect.com/articles/upload.shtml

      --
      With Regards
      Murugesan M

    • Snehakala Bandaru
      Message 2 of 15 , May 25, 2011
        Hi Randal,

        Thanks for the info. There is something called groovy to interface between unix and wiki. perl is also supported on our wiki. but i think i will go with unix. All i have to do is just link the unix file to wiki, cant be more simple than this.

        Thanks Randal for the all the technical help. Appreciate it.

        Rest all you guys thanks for the gossip, but haven't really gone through it, my son keeps me busy.

        Thanks
        pai_boss.