strange thing

  • Franki
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 3:18 AM
      Hi all,

      I am playing with an upload script I got off this list a week or so ago...

      it has this line... : $TempFile::TMPDIRECTORY='C:/Inetpub/wwwroot';

      I want to replace C:/Inetpub/wwwroot with $Server_path_of_images_directory

      to give me $TempFile::TMPDIRECTORY='$Server_path_of_images_directory';

      $Server_path_of_images_directory is a variable thats in another scripts
      config file, which is "required" at the start of this script,, but for some
      reason, $TempFile::TMPDIRECTORY= will not accept anything other then an
      actual path...

      is there some way I can change things so that it accepts the path?

      kindest regards

      Frank Hauptle
      ----/ / _
      ---/ / (_)__ __ ____ __
      --/ /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /
      -/____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\
      Gshop & Network Payment Solutions.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 4:21 AM
        sok, got it sussed, just removed the '' from around the variable. Works now.

        thanks all.

        Frank Hauptle
        ----/ / _