[OT]

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2001
      I need advice from anyone who can help.
      When something is copyrighted eg "© Copryright 2000 someperson" does this
      mean that the copyright is only valid for that year or does the copy right
      still stand.
      I need to know this because there is some documentaion which I want for my
      website, this is on another website, and I cant contact the author to ask
      his/her permision.
      Thanks for you time.
      Steve