Java Script

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2001
      I know this isnt to do with perl but I need help.

      All right I have a problem with my webhosting company www.oneandone.co.uk I
      pay £5 a month and expected to get a service with out any popups. My problem
      is that they insert a javascript tag at the top of my page index page
      http://www.blacktrionix.com . Here is the code:
      <<start of file>>
      <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
      window.open('http://pt0.puretec.de/werbungeng.php3?domain=blacktrionix.com',
      'pt28JrKFSn4U','width=488,height=50');
      </SCRIPT>
      <head>
      ... etc.
      ... etc.
      <<EOF>>
      I was wondering if there is any way to close this window?
      please help as I get emails every week asking me to get rid of the banner
      any help is a preciated. If i do get your help I will but thanks on my
      website and your homepage url.
      PS site is under reconstruction
      Steve
      PSS this is just an automatic signature so if i have asked you anything
      thanks in advance otherwise just mailme back asap