Perl modules in Local Repository

  • job_e_ortega@jeovs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2011
      Hi to all:

      I´m beginins with Apache Web Server and Perl.
      I trying install both in Windows Server 2008 to install W3C Validator in Local.

      The problem:

      PPM GUI don´t load local repository.

      Any idea?

      Regards
      Job Eudaldo Ortega Valido
    • Sourabh Indu
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2011
        Which book are you referring ... please tell I need it Urgently ! Does PERL
        for server side prog and Biomed 1 are different ???