Re: [PBML] Learn Regular expressions

  • Shlomi Fish
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
      On Tuesday 01 Feb 2011 20:41:14 Ganesh B wrote:
      > Hi experts!
      >
      > I wanted to learn using perl regular expressions from bottom to top with
      > examples.
      >
      > Please advice me with docs/site if any .

      See:

      http://perl-begin.org/topics/regular-expressions/

      Also note that O'Reilly has the book "Mastering Regular Expressions" which I
      have not read, but that has a very good reputation.

      Regards,

      Shlomi Fish

    • Vaibhav P
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2011
        I found Mastering Regular Expressions by Jeffrey E. F. Fried is good book.

        ~vaibhav

        I wanted to learn using perl regular expressions from bottom to top with
        examples.

        Please advice me with docs/site if any .

        Thanks much in advance.

        Ganesh