Learn Regular expressions

  • Ganesh B
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 10:41 AM
      Hi experts!

      I wanted to learn using perl regular expressions from bottom to top with
      examples.

      Please advice me with docs/site if any .

      Thanks much in advance.

      Ganesh

    • Shlomi Fish
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1 11:04 AM
        On Tuesday 01 Feb 2011 20:41:14 Ganesh B wrote:
        > Hi experts!
        >
        > I wanted to learn using perl regular expressions from bottom to top with
        > examples.
        >
        > Please advice me with docs/site if any .

        See:

        http://perl-begin.org/topics/regular-expressions/

        Also note that O'Reilly has the book "Mastering Regular Expressions" which I
        have not read, but that has a very good reputation.

        Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

      • Vaibhav P
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17 9:18 PM
          I found Mastering Regular Expressions by Jeffrey E. F. Fried is good book.

          ~vaibhav