Net::SMTP and MIME:Lite

  • Tim Lewis
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2010
      I have a script that uses MIME:Lite and Net:SMTP to send out emails from a
      server. This script has worked for months with no problem. It will no
      longer send emails. I can send emails directly with Net:SMTP, and I can
      also send emails through VB using CDO.Message. There is something about the
      server that has changed in which it no longer likes the MIME version. I
      have checked the event logs, but cannot find any issue there. I would be
      extremely appreciative if someone has an idea of what can be wrong with
      this.

      Tim