Re: [PBML] Net::FTP does not seem to work properly in Cygwin/Windows 7

  • Phrank Psinatra
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2010
      I don't use "move" (from DOS), instead favouring Cygwin's mv, which I am more
      familiar with. I would need to look up the syntax to remind myself of
      "rename()", where I don't if I want to use "system()" or "mv". Truth be known,
      it was probably pasted that way from the web page I took it from (don't know
      where from, now).

      Paul

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 9, 2010
        I have a script that uses MIME:Lite and Net:SMTP to send out emails from a
        server. This script has worked for months with no problem. It will no
        longer send emails. I can send emails directly with Net:SMTP, and I can
        also send emails through VB using CDO.Message. There is something about the
        server that has changed in which it no longer likes the MIME version. I
        have checked the event logs, but cannot find any issue there. I would be
        extremely appreciative if someone has an idea of what can be wrong with
        this.

        Tim