How to copy and execute a file from source host to a remote windows system using perl ?

  • Amit Saxena
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2010
      Hi all,

      Please let me know a way to copying from source host and executing a file on
      a remote windows system using perl when

      1. When the password of "administrator" account on the remote host is known.
      2. When the password of the domain administrator account, to which remote
      windows host is part of, is known.

      The source host can be considered either as *nix host or windows host.

      Thanks & Regards,
      Amit Saxena

    • Shlomi Fish
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2010
        Hi Amit,

        On Thursday 28 October 2010 16:04:22 Amit Saxena wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > Please let me know a way to copying from source host and executing a file
        > on a remote windows system using perl when
        >
        > 1. When the password of "administrator" account on the remote host is
        > known.
        >
        > 2. When the password of the domain administrator account, to which
        > remote windows host is part of, is known.
        >
        > The source host can be considered either as *nix host or windows host.

        Maybe try asking this on a Win32 Perl mailing list or one of the other
        resources refered by http://perl-begin.org/ , such as
        http://stackoverflow.com/ .

        Regards,

        Shlomi Fish