Increase activity in group

  • gordonisnz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2010
      Hello.

      This group has been spam-free for a few months now, & I see that the group is only having a handful of messages a week. Before - it used to have hundreds of messages a month.

      I'm wondering, if anyone has ideas on improving the usage / effectiveness of this group.

      Has anyone found a new technique (for them) to do something ?

      Are you stuck on a particular problem ?

      Do you know the script works, for a particular task, but don't know WHY or HOW it works - Do you want to understand a process ?

      Gordon
      Group moderator