Re: [PBML] Net::SSH::Perl

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 20 7:29 PM
      >>>>> "off" == off gl <off_gl@...> writes:

      off> I dont think you are right Merlyn ... Since I also tried to do the
      off> same thing and it didn't work for me too. you need to have root
      off> permission to install NET::SSH::PERL module at least.

      Please.
      Read.
      "perldoc perlmodinstall".

      Please.

      Don't say I'm not right without following that.

      {sigh}

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 20 7:30 PM

        off> And Merlyn this group name also suggest that it is for beginer
        off> (perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com) if not then it should be changed .. No offense
        off> but being a learner I am also facing the same issue ....

        This group was created by idiots, who didn't realize there was
        already an official group.

        If I had the power to shut this group down, I would.

      • Ralph Blach
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 22, 2011
          I am using the module Net::SSH::Perl

          and i have successfully opened a terminal with

          ssh->shell

          The only problem is the the shell does not re-size and only 80x25. How do change this?

          How do I configure ssh->shell so that when I re-size the parent window, the child ssh shell changes.

          Thank

          Chip