performance of Algorithm::SVM

  • shyamasree
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hello,
      Does anyone knows how good are Algorithm::SVM and Algorithm::SVM::DataSet for large data set? I am trying to use it will have around 40000 DataSet objects and each object will have around 71000 attributes (most of them has value 0). At the moment it is taking 4-5 seconds to create one DataSet object which is not very good. Does any one know any other better module for libSVM in perl or probably a smart way of using Algorithm::SVM ?

      Thanks in advance.

      Shyama