hello

  • me2rai
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 3, 2010
      I am very new to perl . I am trying to install perl on my computer without any success . please help .

      thank you
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 3, 2010

        me2rai> I am very new to perl . I am trying to install perl on my
        me2rai> computer without any success . please help .

        Sure. Do you have some sort of question that some of us could try to
        answer? All you've said so far is statements, not questions.

      • Shlomi Fish
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 3, 2010
          On Tuesday 03 August 2010 21:58:15 me2rai wrote:
          > I am very new to perl . I am trying to install perl on my computer without
          > any success . please help .

          Hi me2rai,

          A few questions:

          1. What is your computer running, which operating system and which operating
          system version?

          2. Which Perl distribution did you try to install so far, and which problems
          have you run into? What didn't work?

          Without answers to those, we won't be able to help you.

          Regards,

          Shlomi Fish

        • medura43
          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 25 4:05 AM
            Hi all

            Just joined, looking forward to many perl discussions.