Re: [PBML] Essential perl modules

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 7:32 AM
      >>>>> "john" == john maclean <jayeola@...> writes:

      john> So far I use
      john> Term::ReadLine
      john> CPAN::Bundle
      john> YAML

      john> Are there any other modules that you __have__ to have to keep your
      john> sanity?

      These days, Moose and all things Moosey, for anything more than 200
      lines.

      But really, the essential modules depend on the application area. For
      example, I don't consider YAML essential... I prefer JSON as a
      serialization format now. Human-edited YAML is almost as painful as
      human-edited XML... I've relegated both of them to the "machine-edit
      only".