How to become a perl architect !

  • Amit Saxena
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2010
      Hi all,

      I have around 6+ years of IT experience as a software development mailing in
      scripting technologies using perl.

      I want to become technical architect in perl. Please help me / suggest me /
      guide me on how should I start. Also please tell me any resources which
      could help me.

      On perl, I have mainly experience on text handling and processing.

      Thanks & Regards,
      Amit Saxena

    • Amit Raj
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2010
        Amit

        See the link:
        http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/enterprise-solutions/hiring-roles-technical-architect-10857.
        It summarizes the responsibility of a technical architect. The actual work
        performed can vary from job to job.

        Thanks
        Amit

        On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 5:34 AM, Amit Saxena <learn.tech123@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I have around 6+ years of IT experience as a software development mailing
        > in
        > scripting technologies using perl.
        >
        > I want to become technical architect in perl. Please help me / suggest me /
        > guide me on how should I start. Also please tell me any resources which
        > could help me.
        >
        > On perl, I have mainly experience on text handling and processing.
        >
        > Thanks & Regards,
        > Amit Saxena

      • Amit Saxena
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2010
          On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Amit Raj <amit.raj@...> wrote:

          > Amit
          >
          > See the link:
          >
          > http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/enterprise-solutions/hiring-roles-technical-architect-10857.
          > It summarizes the responsibility of a technical architect. The actual work
          > performed can vary from job to job.
          >
          > Thanks
          > Amit
          >

          > On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 5:34 AM, Amit Saxena <learn.tech123@...<learn.tech123%40gmail.com>>
          > wrote:
          >

          > > Hi all,
          > >
          > > I have around 6+ years of IT experience as a software development mailing
          > > in
          > > scripting technologies using perl.
          > >
          > > I want to become technical architect in perl. Please help me / suggest me
          > /
          > > guide me on how should I start. Also please tell me any resources which
          > > could help me.
          > >
          > > On perl, I have mainly experience on text handling and processing.
          > >
          > > Thanks & Regards,
          > > Amit Saxena

          Hi Amit,

          I tried accessing the URL but it does not exists. Please crosscheck and let
          me know.

          Thanks & Regards,
          Amit Saxena

        • Shlomi Fish
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2010
            On Friday 02 Jul 2010 16:58:50 Amit Saxena wrote:
            > On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Amit Raj <amit.raj@...> wrote:
            > > Amit
            > >
            > > See the link:
            > >
            > > http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/enterprise-solutions/hiring-roles-technical-a
            > > rchitect-10857. It summarizes the responsibility of a technical
            > > architect. The actual work performed can vary from job to job.
            > >
            > > Thanks
            > > Amit
            > >

            > > On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 5:34 AM, Amit Saxena
            > > <learn.tech123@...<learn.tech123%40gmail.com>>
            > >
            > > wrote:
            > > > Hi all,
            > > >
            > > > I have around 6+ years of IT experience as a software development
            > > > mailing in
            > > > scripting technologies using perl.
            > > >
            > > > I want to become technical architect in perl. Please help me / suggest
            > > > me
            > >
            > > /
            > >
            > > > guide me on how should I start. Also please tell me any resources which
            > > > could help me.
            > > >
            > > > On perl, I have mainly experience on text handling and processing.
            > > >
            > > > Thanks & Regards,
            > > > Amit Saxena

            > Hi Amit,
            >
            > I tried accessing the URL but it does not exists. Please crosscheck and let
            > me know.

            Perhaps you tried to access the URL with the trailing full stop - ".". This
            URL works for me:

            http://xrl.us/bhqkzo

            Regards,

            Shlomi Fish