newbie needs help with search form script

  • cincihal1
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2010
      I would like to have a search form for a glossary of terms that will be on my website. This glossary will be on 26 pages (one page for each letter of the Alphabet). I would like it so if the user entered in a word or words into the search box, the result would be all the glossary terms containing those search words arranged in order of relevance and with the search words highlighted. I have looked at some open source cgi/perl scripts such as ksearch that are searches for entire websites and have even tried to install this on my website with no success. I'm not sure ksearch even does what I want on my site. Any information on free or inexpensive Perl script that would do what I have described and has good user support would be appreciated. In the mean time I am going to trying to learn more about CGI/Perl.
    • Yanto asnawi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28 12:38 AM
        Hello All,

        Please help me,
        I need to resize image jpg file (from upload, any size) into some size ex. 640 x 480 pixel.

        Do anyone know how to do?

        Thanks alot,
        Yanto

      • Jonas Bull
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28 6:13 AM
          My non-expert suggestion:
          http://www.imagemagick.org/script/perl-magick.php

          On 6/28/10, Yanto asnawi <yanto_asnawi@...> wrote:
          > Hello All,
          >
          > Please help me,
          > I need to resize image jpg file (from upload, any size) into some size ex.
          > 640 x 480 pixel.
          >
          > Do anyone know how to do?
          >
          > Thanks alot,
          > Yanto