Developing Complex Event Processing (CEP) applications in perl

  • Amit Saxena
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 7:44 AM
      Hello all,

      Please let me know if anybody has any idea on the development of Complex
      Event Processing (CEP) applications in perl.

      I have been assigned a task for development of a complex event processing
      (CEP) application and I would like to do the same in perl that is my
      favorite language.

      Thanks & Regards,
      Amit Saxena