Help reguarding multidimensional array / hash in perl

  • Bhavesh Vala
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010
      Dear All,

      Can you provide me with good tutorial or book which can help me to
      get the concept of multidimensional array / hash and references in perl.

      --
      Thanks & Regards,
      Bhavesh Vala.
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010

        Bhavesh> Can you provide me with good tutorial or book which can help me to
        Bhavesh> get the concept of multidimensional array / hash and references
        Bhavesh> in perl.

        "perldoc perlreftut"

        Or, my "Intermediate Perl" tutorial book fits well too.

      • Shlomi Fish
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010
          Hi Bhavesh,

          On Friday 02 Apr 2010 11:09:53 merlyn@... wrote:
          > Bhavesh> Can you provide me with good tutorial or book which can
          > help me to Bhavesh> get the concept of multidimensional array / hash and
          > references Bhavesh> in perl.
          >
          > "perldoc perlreftut"
          >
          > Or, my "Intermediate Perl" tutorial book fits well too.

          In addition to those, you can look at the links to resources given here:

          http://perl-begin.org/topics/references/

          If something is still unclear, feel free to ask it here or elsewhere:

          http://perl-begin.org/resources/#get_help

          Regards,

          Shlomi Fish

        • Bhavesh Vala