Hello, Any difficult tasks going on ?

  • Sarah Fox
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2010
      Hi,

      I've recently joined this group, & checking the archives, I see it was full of spam (apparently, but there are deleted messages, so i can't be sure)

      since ythe group was made spam-free, no ones talking.

      Has anyone got any perl-related queries ? I do not have any at the present time, but may do in future and wanted to find an active group.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2010

        Sarah> I've recently joined this group, & checking the archives, I see
        Sarah> it was full of spam (apparently, but there are deleted messages,
        Sarah> so i can't be sure)

        You should also consider joining the *official* perl beginner
        list at http://lists.perl.org/list/beginners.html.