Regarding charts and graphs and finally pdf slidesets

  • Jins Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18 10:51 PM
      Hi all,

      Great day !!!!!!

      I would like to ask your opinion on

      1. Which is the best option for creating charts and graphs in perl. My
      requirement is to create some charts based on some sql query results, save
      them in jpg/png files and finally create pdf. I could see many modules like
      Gnuplot, GD, DBD::Chart etc etc. Not able to sort out which is the best.

      2. Also for creating pdf files, i was just thinking whether there is an
      easy way for creating slide sets in pdf. I found an utility Axpoint, but
      looks like for pdflib (a dependent module) requires licence for commercial
      use.

      Would somebody pass their suggestions please.

      Thanks alot in advance...

      Cheers
      Jins Thomas