Re: [PBML] perl Related queries ?

  • Kevin Perez
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2010
      Thank you so much...
      I do enjoy the real messages...
      currently I don't have a Perl project, but that might change in the very near future as I need to do some email thing...
      I've done it before using Perl and have the code around somewhere... if need be, I'll keep you in mind.
      KP
      "When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power,
      Then The World will know Peace."

      -- Jimi Hendrix