Re: [PBML] Cabeçalho - Perl

  • thanga durai
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2010
      do you still need help  on this

      --- On Wed, 2/17/10, oxtroni <oxtroni@...> wrote:

      From: oxtroni <oxtroni@...>
      Subject: [PBML] Cabeçalho - Perl
      To: perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, February 17, 2010, 4:31 AM

      I need to create a perl script that send some information from a sml file to a service running in a Windows station.
      This service was develeped in Delphi and I need to send this information following a specific protocol.
      The problem is, the header of this protocol need to be send first of the information, and it is a Delphi native type ((TMsgHeader = Packed Record)).
      Someone know how can I do this in perl? Using a hash?

      PS: Sorry for my limited English