Re: [PBML] dots (periods) in hashes

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2010

      Ken> It appears that dots in hash keys is not allowed. Is that correct?
      Ken> The results are certainly unpredictable.

      Dots are not permitted in barewords, which means
      you can't say:

      $foo{xxx.yyy}

      or

      %foo = (xxx.yyy => 35);

      But if you quote it, you can use them just fine:

      $foo{"xxx.yyy"}

      or

      %foo = ("xxx.yyy" => 35);

    • Yanto asnawi
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2010
        Hi All,

        I have CGI application, it is work fine.

        But when i check with ps ax command there is always <app.cgi> [defunct]

        what is wrong?

        Can someone help me? Please?

        Regards,
        Yanto