Cabeçalho - Perl

  • oxtroni
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2010
      I need to create a perl script that send some information from a sml file to a service running in a Windows station.
      This service was develeped in Delphi and I need to send this information following a specific protocol.
      The problem is, the header of this protocol need to be send first of the information, and it is a Delphi native type ((TMsgHeader = Packed Record)).
      Someone know how can I do this in perl? Using a hash?

      PS: Sorry for my limited English
    • oxtroni

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2010
          do you still need help  on this