Re: [PBML] Automate operation on web sites

  • Mauro Gatti
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 27, 2010
      Just to close the issue...
      I posted a question which I definitely think doesn't brake any rule of the forum.
      People is free to answer, ask for clarification or be silent.
      To imply I am a spammer isn't polite of course but I can survive.
      Anyway I gave my reason without telling anything more (up to now).
      So now, I would like to come back to the matter of my question full stop.

      Thanks

      Regards

      Mauro

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 27, 2010
        On Wednesday 27 Jan 2010 19:57:44 Mauro Gatti wrote:
        > Just to close the issue...
        > I posted a question which I definitely think doesn't brake any rule of the
        > forum. People is free to answer, ask for clarification or be silent.
        > To imply I am a spammer isn't polite of course but I can survive.
        > Anyway I gave my reason without telling anything more (up to now).
        > So now, I would like to come back to the matter of my question full stop.

        Hi Mauro!

        See what Jeff and I told you about it here:

        Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

      • Mauro Gatti
        Message 3 of 11 , May 19, 2010
          Hi all,
          I'm trying to install via CPAN shell the module DBD::JDBC but I get this error:

          CPAN.pm: Going to build V/VI/VIZDOM/DBD-JDBC-0.71.tar.gz

          Checking if your kit is complete...
          Looks good
          Multiple copies of Driver.xst found in: /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/auto/DBI/ /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/auto/DBI/ at Makefile.PL line 22
          Using DBI 1.611 (for perl 5.008008 on x86_64-linux-thread-multi) installed in /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/auto/DBI/
          Writing Makefile for DBD::JDBC
          cp JDBC.pod blib/lib/DBD/JDBC.pod
          cp JDBC.pm blib/lib/DBD/JDBC.pm
          cp lib/Bundle/DBD/JDBC.pm blib/lib/Bundle/DBD/JDBC.pm
          Manifying blib/man3/DBD::JDBC.3pm
          Manifying blib/man3/Bundle::DBD::JDBC.3pm
          VIZDOM/DBD-JDBC-0.71.tar.gz
          /usr/bin/make -- OK
          Running make test
          PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 CLASSPATH=dbd_jdbc.jar:t/hsqldb/hsqldb-1.8.0.2.jar:t/hsqldb/log4j-1.2.13.jar: /usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e" "test_harness(0, 'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')" t/*.t
          t/01_env.t ...... ok
          t/02_connect.t .. 3/5 DBD::JDBC::dr connect warning: No driver found for jdbc:hsqldb:file:t/hsqldb/testdb at /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/DBI.pm line 655.

          # Failed test 'connected'
          # at t/02_connect.t line 40.
          # Connection error: No driver found found

          Could you help me to solve this issue?

          Thank You

          Regards

          Mauro