Apology from a moderator

  • interrobang
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2009
      Greetings!

      I apologize for not reacting to spam messages that were posted in the last few weeks. A spam filter someplace is doing its job too well, and they did not come through into my E-mail. Normally, when I see a spam message on this group, I ban the author immediately and remove the message from the group's archives. However, I don't check the group's archives unless a message comes through. One finally did just now, and I cleaned things up.

      If you want to alert me to spam messages that need action, feel free to send a message to perl-beginner-owner@yahoogroups.com.

      Thank you for your patience and understanding.

      Rob Richardson