Re: [PBML] Net::SSH::Perl question

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2009
      >>>>> "Dukelow," == Dukelow, Don <dukelow@...> writes:

      Dukelow,> I know how to fix it manually but I can't figure out how to get Net::SSH::Perl to see this error message so I can have Perl fix it.

      Dukelow,> Can someone point me in the right direction?

      Yes. You should fix it manually, because you should *know* and *understand*
      why you are getting it and *override* that only after *careful* thought,
      something a program is unable to do.

      Or, you might as well go back to telnet, because you don't understand
      why ssh is trying to keep you secure.