Re: Can files deleted with unlink be recovered?

  • vivek kumar
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2009
      Hi,

      With respect to the question asked in [PBML] Digest Number 3109:
      I would like to say the command                   unlink $file
      will completely delete the file.There is no procedure to get the file back, upon execution of this command.This is just like shift delete in windows.
      Regards,Vivek Kumar

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/