builtin

  • Chris Javillonar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 10:09 AM
      Help,

      I pray that you would help me. First of all, I have to admit that I
      am relatively new to Linux and Perl. I am a computer literate
      biochemist who had to setup a dual boot NT, Linux platform to use a
      research program called SEALS.

      Builtin is the only module that did not automatically install during
      the make. I have manually installed it, but the program still says:
      "Can't load/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.0/builtin.so for module builtin."

      It used to say that it can't locate builtin.pm.

      I have tried everything and the author of the program won't respond.
      If you can give me any suggestions, I would greatly, greatly
      appreciate it!!!

      Thanks,
      Chris Javillonar
      University of Missouri - Kansas City
      School of Biological Sciences
      Div. of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry