Not able to install Datetime Module

  • dachner2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2009
      I'm trying to install the DateTime Module in the Windows environment.
      Installed to: c:|Perl64\lib\Datetime
      Every time I run the script below it I get prompted to install yet another module. I've installed:

      Locale.PM
      Timezone.PM
      Catalog.PM
      Floating.PM
      Base.PM

      Now I get the message:

      "Base class package "DateTime::TimeZone::OffsetOnly" is empty."

      script:

      use DateTime;
      my $yesterday = DateTime->now->subtract( days => 1 );
      print "Yesterday was $yesterday\n";